Life Holidays is all about you, not about us ! However, we know you like to meet some of the many people that will make your holiday an unforgettable experience.
Candice has been a member of Body Control Pilates Association since 1998. It is recognised internationally as a leader in the Pilates community. She is qualified to the highest level and is a back care specialist through Pilates.
Candice has taught Pilates in California, Australia, Spain and Italy as well as the UK. She brings a wealth of knowledge to her students and is devoted to quality teaching of the highest standard. To see her Pilates website click here.
She has been now teaching for several years in Italy and Sicily and is the founder of Life Holidays Ltd. She originally trained at Redroofs School of the Performing Arts, before undertaking a professional career for ten years in television and theatre including London's West End.
In 2012 she was thrilled to be a part of the Olympic and Paralympics as a Games Maker, working with the Athletic Team putting out the starting blocks for such athletes as Jessica Ennis and Usain Bolt. She also danced in the Paralympic Opening Ceremony.
At the world renowned health spa Champneys, Candice was Head of Pilates for 5 years where she got to meet Barbra Streisand ( a huge thrill for her!) She has taught other celebrities, worked with Yat Sen Chang's ballet company, taught England rugby players, tennis players, golfers, rowers and footballers. Candice finds some of her most rewarding moments come from working with people with physically challenging neurological disorders such as MS and Motor Neurone Disease.
Candice was the founder of Sports Pilates UK, taking Sports Pilates into schools working with young athletes of all backgrounds. She is also incredibly proud to be a founder and trustee of Rosie's Rainbow Fund a children's charity supporting sick, disabled and seriously ill children and their parents.
Candice's love of Pilates, travel, friendship and having fun, has created a loyal client base. She feels incredibly lucky doing a job she feels not only passionately about but that she also loves - her warmth as a teacher and host on the Pilates Holidays are her specialty.
David is one of the countries most respected photographers. He has travelled extensively around the world taking photographs for advertising, marketing and travel companies for over 30 years. After completing a degree course in art, design and photography he started his own photographic studios in London, England at the age of only 23 years. David has covered every aspect of photography over the years, working originally with film and then being one of the first adopters of the digital medium. His love and dedication to photography have resulted in him training his own two sons to take up this rewarding hobby. David is passionate about the world of photography and your lead tutor for this course.
Luca is in charge of all things food here at Life Holidays. Our guests loved him and his cooking so much we had to ensure he became our master chef. His passion for food and Italy is a perfect match for us and we are delighted to have him on board. We asked him for a few words to describe himself and this is what he replied (no changes to his English, it's just how he sent it).
"I love to cook and I love travel. After the cooking school I did in Italy at the age of 19 I started traveling ,
living and training in various restaurants around the world for 15 years, I worked in England, Spain, Australia, Italy and an amazing working experience of over 5 years in the Antarctic continent for a research base. Life holidays is the perfect union, the maximum expression of my passion, I don't even consider it a job because I love doing what I do. I always say, who love to travel, good food, and a good glass of wine is a person to know".
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply in respect of all bookings and will form the basis of your contract with “Life Holidays Ltd”.
1. All arrangements are made subject to the following terms and conditions. When you make a booking with Life Holidays Ltd you undertake that you have the authority to accept and do accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. A contract will exist upon our accepting any monies from you towards the booking, or upon the issue of our Confirmation/Invoice, whichever is the earlier.
2. Your holiday with Life Holidays includes all food and drink at your chosen villa. Transport from the specified airport in Italy to the villa destination, transport from the villa to the departure airport specified by us providing your arrival and departure times meet our specified times. If you need for any reason to travel at different times we will endeavour to provide suitable transport locally which may incur a local charge payable by you. All excursions, including one lunch and one evening meal at a local restaurant of our choice. On excursions, we may select a local supplier for boat trips/cable cars or entrance to a local place of interest to provide the perfect holiday experience. These additions are available to all guests and should you choose to take them they will incur a nominal local charge payable by you. Your holiday will also include 10 hours of tuition for the course you have selected including a 1 to 1 with your teacher, plus two cooking lessons with our Italian Chef.
3. A deposit of 30% per person is payable at the time of booking which will be non-refundable except in the event of the booking not being accepted by us for any reason,
4. The balance of the price is payable in full ten weeks before departure. If the balance remains unpaid, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
5. Cancellations must be made in writing to us by the person who made the booking. Any cancellation will become effective from the date of receipt by us of your request. The following cancellation charges will be levied, (i) up to 28 days prior to departure 50% of the price (ii) 27 days to 14 days prior to departure 75% of the price (iii) 13 days or less prior to departure, or on departure date, 100% of the price. Please note that holiday venues outside of the EU may have different cancellation policies and these will be explained to you before you book.
6. It is a requirement of the booking that you must arrange adequate holiday insurance. Such insurance should cover full medical expenses, personal accident, accident, loss or damage to property, cancellation or curtailment, personal liability, legal expenses and expenses.
7. If you have any pre-existing medical conditions which may interfere with your ability to participate in the holiday, please consult your doctor prior to your booking as it is your responsibility to be adequately fit for the activities. If you have any major physical, medical or emotional illness or are under medical supervision you must declare the true nature of such condition at time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment which may be required during the holiday.
A small percentage of the population may develop allergic reactions or be sensitive to specific food ingredients. The consequences of allergic reactions may be very serious, in rare cases even fatal. Although many foods may provoke reactions, over 90% of food-allergic reactions are limited to a small number of so-called critical allergens: peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, sesame seeds, fish and shellfish, soy and wheat. The prevention of food allergy is based on the avoidance of the specific food. Please ensure you advise us of any known allergies before you start your holiday so we can ensure our chefs are aware.
8. We shall not accept responsibility for any cancellations or effect on your holiday due to war, threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions or any other causes beyond our control.
9. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify at any time the arrangements, venues, staff, as advertised where necessary to do so and replace with an equivalent alternative.
10. In the interests of safety and hygiene, you are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear at all times.
11. We shall not be responsible for luggage lost in transit while the responsibility of an airline. Where possible we will provide advice and assistance in seeking to retrieve any luggage so lost.
12. We will not be responsible if you suffer illness, personal injury or death during the period of your holiday arising out of an activity that does not form part of the course provided by us.
13. If there is a complaint about the holiday, you must make it known at the earliest opportunity to the host, who will hopefully be able to take appropriate action. If you are not satisfied with their response and you feel your enjoyment of the holiday has been significantly affected then please contact David Eales or Candice Eales on the following email email@example.com within 14 days of your return.
14. Life Holidays is fully insured with Tour Operators & Travel Agents Combined Liability Insurance.
15. All travellers require valid passports and comprehensive travel insurance.
16. The contract, of which this forms part, shall be governed by the law of England.
Life Holidays Ltd, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE.
Thank you for visiting our website.
We place the utmost importance on your privacy, so please rest assured that any personal information that you give us will remain securely stored and will never be shared with any third-party organisations. We will only ask you for information that we feel we must have in order to ensure that we can meet your needs and expectations as efficiently and effectively as possible.